Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Vitality


Vi.tal.i.ty

  1. exuberant physical strength or mental vigor: a person of great vitality.
  2. capacity for survival or for the continuation of a meaningful or purposeful existence: the vitality of an institution.
  3. power to live or grow: the vitality of a language.
  4. vital force or principle
noun:
  1. an energetic style
  2. a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
  3. a hypothetical force once thought by Henri Bergson to cause the evolution and development of organisms as in Life Force
  4. the property of being able to survive and grow

Vitality is my word for 2009. I am going to start out by taking by vitamins (calcium, B, D and maybe a general one-a-day) and I am going to get back to exercising...starting with riding the bike on the trainer in the basement!

I have a big long list of all the other things that I wish to accomplish, do, learn, create, experience in 2009 but I am going to see if I can take my vitamins and ride that bike everyday for one week before I get started on that list. You see, if I gain some VITALITY, I may be able to chip away at that list!

Happy New Year 2009... my "pre-50" year!

No comments:

Post a Comment