Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It started with one.

And now we've got...more than one! I'm not sure how or when it happened, but these nutcrackers have multiplied over the years! In our old house, we had a little attic that was used strictly for storing all the Christmas decorations. When we took them out each year, it was a little shocking to see how many boxes of Ornaments and Decorations we had, but then after Christmas, we put all those boxes away and didn't even think about it. Now, I have to look at the boxes every time I go to get something in the basement. They are taking up some prime real estate down there. Oh well, as Richard says we like stuff and we'll make room for it! I'm packing them up for next year and even though I think we don't need any more, I may find a few on clearance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment