Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

S.O.A.R.

I love picking a word of the year. For me, it is a great way to start off the new year with an intention to accomplish something. Last year my word was TRAVEL. You can take a look back and see why I chose that word if you like. This year my word is SOAR. It evokes a feeling of being free of what weighs you down and getting up and doing the things you want to do. I am also looking at the word as an acronym for the things that I want to accomplish this year:

S for Sort
O for Organize
A for Arrange
R for Recycle

I really want to get in and dig through the boxes and bags of things that I have been saving, relocating, shuffling, and "hoarding" and lighten my load so that I can SOAR! I want to work hard at this task so that I can play hard once it is done (and most importantly while it is being done!)
Happy 2012. I think it is going to be a good good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment