Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

S.O.A.R. one



While these photos are certainly not impressive, they do represent a nice accomplishement for me on my quest to Sort, Organize, Arrange and Recycle! My goal is to get rid of some stuff that we have hanging around here...so once a month I want to take a car load (or just 1 bag!) to our local thrift store called the wise penny. The photo of the bags of stuff marks my first attempt to clear some clutter. I also posted a FREE listing on craigslist for those boxes. Maybe someone would like them to use for moving, storing or shipping... Anyhooo I feel like I am on a roll. Today I am going through all of the Christmas cards We've received from the past few years and putting the ones with photos in some scrapbooks that I started when Richard and I were first married....soooo exciting! More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment