Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

THE BOOK!



Here is the cover of Uncle Fred's book!

...I have finally finished "The Book" for my dear Uncle Fred. My cousins commisioned me to put together this book about a year ago! I scanned in over 800 photos, old and new. Each of his kids, grandkids, sisters and wife wrote him a birthday note to tell him how much he means to them. I put all of that together into a 120 page book that is 13" x 11" and I have to say that it is awesome!
We printed a "first edition" for them to take down to Mexico to give him on his birthday trip in May (only 80 pages) and since then, we have been adding all kinds of fun photos and memories. It could go on forever, but I think we are finally done! You can see the entire book here at Blurb. Here are a few thumbnails of the inside pages!

Now I want to "travel" down memory lane with my own brothers and sisters and make one for my mom and dad for next Christmas! We will have a lake/vacation theme and have each of the kids and grandkids write their favorite memory of the lake! It is the perfect gift for the special people in our lives that have everything they want and need!

No comments:

Post a Comment