Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Buffalo Triathlon 2010

Will 1:13:24 & Jack 1:14:13
Even though Will and Jack are 2 years apart in age, they are less than a minute apart in the Buffalo Triathlon. They competed on Sunday while I photographed, answered questions, rang my cowbell, and thanked the good lord that the rain subsided and stayed to our south during the entire race. It was an amazing site to see 1300 athletes compete in our tiny midwestern town!
These two boys of mine are such great competitors. They enjoyed the excitement of the day, did a great job racing and even stuck around for 2 hours to help with the cleanup! I am one proud Mama!





"Give me some more cowbell"
These two boys of mine are such great competitors. They enjoyed the excitement of the day, did a great job racing and even stuck around for 2 hours to help with the cleanup! I am one proud Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment