Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Basal cell update


Well to my delight and surprise, my little nose is healing up very well. I thought I'd post a photo of the recovery at 3 weeks. The area is still a little red, but as far as I can tell, you can barely see the scar. I was joking that I would be ready for Halloween with the stitches and scars, but to be honest I was very worried that I would look like that forever!
There is a little spot that looks like there might still be a stitch left behind, but I went in to the dermatologist and he said he didn't think it was a stitch. He did say if it was, it would work its way out on its own. I think the body is pretty amazing to heal so quickly. If you want to take a look at the original post you can take a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment