Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

T House

Last Tuesday I took Richard to the airport really early in the morning (O'dark thirty). We have to drive down to the Twin Cities and it takes about an hour to get there. I thought I'd check in and see if I could spend the day with my dear friend Therese...the kicker is that I would be arriving on her doorstep at 6 A.M.! So, she agreed and her girls thought it would be ok if I showed up that early to see how things go in the morning at a "girl house"... Well, you'll be pleased to hear that there was no drama! Only cute girls who LOVE their mom and dad and listen to everything their mom and dad tell them to do! T and I got in the car and dropped off Abby and then Lizzie at school and then went back to "T house" for a lot a gabbing, coffee, blogging, redecorating and just general hanging out. It was FUN...we have to do that again SOON!

Lizzie made the best cd for valentine's day and I got a copy. Sorry to say that I do not have a cd player in my car, but I have been enjoying the love music ever since I got back home. I love track 4!

Here are some photos from "T house". It is such a darling, comfotable, inspired house.!

How cool is this old metal grate from a screen door?

A is for Abby

Ellie the dog!
A sunny living room

They were calm and they did carry on!

A new spring treat from pottery barn

What a great idea for a corner book shelf! T. house loves books!

This is the French Corner, or should it be the French Quarter?

Thanks for the great day T... let's do it again soon. XOXO D.

No comments:

Post a Comment