Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Daily December



This December I am trying to participate in Ali Edwards "Daily December" The idea is that you make a little scrapbook with a page from each day of December. Ali's books are super creative and she preps the book a month ahead, so all she has to do is add the photo and some journaling. I love her style and would like to make a book like hers someday, but for now I am doing a digital version and will probably have it printed at Shutterfly or Blurb.  I love taking photos and Ali encourages you to take note of all the things you do on a daily basis to make Christmas such a special time. At first I wanted to go back and scan in all the old Christmas photos to document all the family traditions we have surrounding Christmas, but for now I think I'll just take a photo a day in December of 2009 and document what we are doing RIGHT NOW!
Designer Digitals is also participating in this and they have a fantastic digital element each day that is only .25 cents. You know how I love a good bargain! So here are my first 4 pages for December. I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment