Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Photobooth at the "Rumpshaker"

My creative and productive better half fulfilled my lifelong dream (not really) to have my very own photobooth! He used some 2x4's and made a frame. Then he stretched some flannel backed constuction material over the frame. This worked great because the flannel side was not shiny and did not allow the flash to bounce off the walls. Also, it was sheer enough to let the light in from the outside to give enough light inside for the photo! I set the camera up on a tri-pod on the outside of the booth. While I did not have a remote clicker, the kids could take turns taking photos of their friends. It was a really fun way to get some photos of teenage kids who really don't want you around during their parties!
I converted the photos to black and white in photoshop and then placed them in a digital file from designer digitals. They had some vintage photobooth frames that I think worked really well! I printed some of the photos (just off my old black and white printer) out during the party...so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment